Next Generation Genomics And Bioinformatics Services, With An Emphasis On Toxic Tort Claims Investigation, Bioprocessing Improvement, And Functional Genomics And The Development Of Diagnostic Products.
Please select your interest (Toxic Tort Litigation, Bioprocess Optimization, or Functional Genomics, Bioinformatics and Diagnostics Services):
Or if you wish to explore our capabilities, please select below:
ArrayXpress uses a wide range of technologies to most effectively and efficiently meet our partners research, optimization, and commercialization needs. Please follow this link to see a review of the technology we can instantly place at your service.
Our advanced technologies and processes are applied to a wide range of diagnostic, genomic services and biological optimization markets. ArrayXpress has customers and partners in Life Sciences, Agriculture, Pharmaceutical and Industrial BioProcessing, Human Health, and Food Safety. Please follow this link to learn more.
ArrayXpress has a variety of diagnotics arrays and kits as well as broad range of systems biology services including Next Generation Sequencing and bioinformatics. ArrayXpress can work with you as a partner in your product development or optimization processes or we can serve as a traditional contract research support organization. Please follow this link to learn what services we can perform for you.
- Genomics Events Used in Successful Tort Defense Oct 15, 2013
- ArrayXpress Attending the Biomanufacturing Summit 2012 Jan 23, 2012
- ArrayXpress Participates in CIPA Event at The Hamner Institute May 05, 2010
- HarrisMartin's DNA and Molecular Evidence in Toxic Torts Conference Nov 20, 2013
- Biomanufacturing Summit 2014 Nov 17, 2013
- Harris Martin’s Toxic Tort & Environmental Litigation Conference 2013 Oct 01, 2013